How great is Menu for Hope! I am so happy to be involved, after watching from afar last year before I had actually started my own blog. It is so great to see so many people hop on board with fantastic prizes to raise money and awareness for such a fantastic cause, the UN World Food Program to end the fight against hunger.
The prize that I am offering is a completely personalised logo development package for your blog or business.
A logo says so much about you. It embodies your attitudes, values and style, and helps you stand out from the crowd. It should be recognisable, creative and unique. But a logo is just the beginning of a whole cohesive identity that can extend into business cards, websites, packaging, signage – whatever you need!
So what does this mean? I will work closely with the winner to develop the logo that is right for you. I’ll ask you questions to get to know you better, and from there hit my trusty Powerbook Alice to design your logo.
For first time visitors to my blog, here’s a little bit about my design background. I knew I wanted to be a graphic designer when I was in Year 9 at high school. I got into my first choice of colleges, a place that solely teaches graphic design, but I was also accepted into three others. The last two years have been a wonderful rollercoaster of creativity. I have worked on book covers, magazines, packaging, CD design, posters, illustrations, identities and countless logos. You can check out some of my work on Flickr.
I’ll tell you a little secret. My rate for logo development is up to $500, and many professional designers would charge much more. This is your chance to grow your blog or business and support a great cause.
If you want to check out the prizes on offer throughout the Asia/Pacific region, visit Helen at Grab Your Fork
If you want to check out all of the prizes, visit Chez Pim
If you are interested in this prize, the code is AP19
Here’s what you should do:
1. Go to the donation page at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhope4
2. Make a donation: each US$10 will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. In the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form, please specify which prize or prizes you’d like, using the prize-code and detailing the number of tickets per prize you’d like to purchase. For example, a donation of US$50 can be 2 tickets for AP01 and 3 for AP02
3. For US donors, if your company has agreed to match your charity donation, please remember to tick the box and fill in the information so we may claim the corporate match.
4. Please make sure you tick the box to allow us to see your email address so we may contact you if you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
5. Winners will be announced on Chez Pim in mid-January 2008.
Good luck, and please give generously!