Hi everyone! I can’t believe it’s nearly Christmas. But with December comes celebrations galore, entertaining friends and family, and if you’re anything like me, making delicious homemade gifts! I just love Christmas baking, from traditional classics to modern desserts more suited to our summer climate and all the seasonal ingredients that go with it.
After 7 years of blogging, I have amassed quite a collection of Christmas recipes so I wanted to shine a light on the great stuff from back in the archives! I’ll also be sharing some great new recipe ideas over the next few weeks. If you try any of these recipes, drop me a note in the comments to let me know 🙂
- Candy Cane Ice Cream Float (Spider) + 12 other candy cane recipes!
- White Wine Sangria
- Pomegranate Sangria
- Spiced Mulled Cider
- Mulled Wine Syrup
- Pomegranate Gin Smash
- Cherry Candy Cane Mojito
- Berry & Moscato Trifles
- Christmas Pudding Ice Cream
- Candy Cane Ice Cream (no churn)
- Mulled Wine Marshmallows
- Toffee Apple Trifle
- Turkish Delight & Pistachio Semifreddo
- Raspberries & Cream Cheesecake
- Caramelised Pandan Cake with Coconut Sorbet
- Chocolate Cherry Bourbon Cheesecake + 12 other cherry recipes!
- Eggnog Tres Leches Cake
- Watermelon, Berry & Rose Salad with Coconut Granita