I had planned to share one more recipe with you before Christmas, but in the midst of a cleaning frenzy and packing for my trip to Perth, being dosed up on painkillers for my aching shoulder and the finished dessert just generally being all kinds of ‘meh’, I unfortunately have nothing new for you today!
I did however still want to pop in and wish all of you lovely readers a very very happy Christmas and holiday season. I hope it’s filled with love, family and of course good food!
While I’m here I thought I’d shine the spotlight back onto the archives, just in case anyone is still looking for Christmas recipes because there’s some pretty awesome stuff hiding back there! Here are a few of my faves…
- Candy Cane Ice Cream Float (Spider) + 12 other candy cane recipes!
- White Wine Sangria
- Pomegranate Sangria
- Spiced Mulled Cider
- Mulled Wine Syrup
- Marmalade and Whisky Glaze for Turkey, Ham or Duck
- Lemon, Garlic & Thyme Roast Chicken
- Baked Macaroni (a staple at our family Christmas feast!)
- Brown Sugar Pavlova
- Chocolate & Muscat Puddings
- Chocolate & PX Brownie Cake
- Fruit Mince Pies
- Gingerbread House
- Gingerbread Men
- Little Figgy Christmas Cakes
- Spiced Baked Muscat Custards
- Sprinkle Bark Cake (imagine how good this would be with candy cane bark!!!)
- Yule Log (Buche de Noel)
I’ll be back next week with a roundup of my favourite posts from 2012! xx